NEXT APPLICATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 31ST, 2019
The Stanford Nurse Alumnae Legacy Project Grants, which are awarded twice a year, support innovative research and demonstration projects that improve health care outcomes, the patient experience, and health system efficiency. Up to $10,000 may be awarded at each cycle. See below hyperlinks for brochure and application. Note that this opportunity is available for Stanford affiliated employees only.
Download the brochure for more information:
- Completed Application Form (Download from left panel)
- 1 Letter of Support
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from Manager/Supervisor
- Strongly recommendeded consultation with a nurse scientist from your organization
- Complete application to the best of your ability and schedule a consultation with a nurse scientist at least 3-4 weeks prior to the submission deadline.
- Read through the Legacy Reimbursement Toolkit/FAQ guidelines. (Download from left panel)
- Please read through the document prior to submission of the Legacy Grant application. The guidelines will provide important information on expectations and the process for reimbursement should your project be accepted.
- If your project is accepted, you will be required to attend a brief financial consultation in the first month of the project.
The Legacy Grant is awarded two cycles per year. The deadlines for each cycle do not change. If the deadline falls on a weekend, applications received on the following Monday at 8:00 AM PST will be accepted.
Cycle I Deadline: April 30th
Cycle II Deadline: October 31st
For Stanford Health Care (SHC) Applicants Only:
Beginning FY2019, the Office of Research (ORPCS) at SHC will offer support to non-exempt bedside nurses for a selection of research hours for accepted Legacy Grant Projects. Interested applicants must include the sponsored hours requested in their budget justification and confirm management support. The sponsored hours should be a separate budget from the $10,000 grant award. All budgeted requests for support will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Please contact Research@stanfordhealthcare.org for more information.
Legacy Grant ~ Project Report Outs
All accepted Legacy Grant Projects must submit two required reports over the project term: A 6-Month Progress Report and a 12-Month Final Project Summary.
Please download the report out templates and submit by your assigned deadline by emailing the completed reports to Research@stanfordhealthcare.org.
6-Month Report Template (Fillable Form)
Due 6 months after the project is accepted.
12-Month Final Project Summary (Fillable Form)
Due in 12 months at the time of project completion.